Friday, January 27, 2012

Hello 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January's almost over. It's been a crazy month actually. Back to school, work, exams, results of the exams, ucas application, first mails from the universities I've asked for... A lot of stress, but also a few good news! I don't really know if I'm ready. I'm a bit scared. But even if I know I'm going to fail to a particular test, I also know that this is going to be a great experiment. I'm actually looking forward to make my first steps at university (even if it will only be for a day), to go back to England... In fact I think I'm kind of excited about it. I'm still very stressed, and I spent all day with my favourite book at the moment: "English in the Media", but I'm not that anxious about it anymore, I'm trying to positive.

Besides, I'm rediscovering some ballets, because it's been a while I didn't watch any. I watched a documentary about Nureyev and I realized I miss dancing a bit. So I'm just dreaming, watching Romeo and Juliet - which I actually never saw before tonight. I'm also getting back to reading, because I didn't have much time to do it recently.

Right now, I finally found the perfect timetable to work and to relax, and it feels really good.

Picture: Sky's on fire.

No comments: