Saturday, December 3, 2011

Can it please be summer already?

I miss summer. I even miss warm weather - and that's unusuall for me who's such a northern girl. I want to be on holiday, be done with exams and graduation. I want to go to Louisiana at Amy's. I want to go to the South of France with my best friend. I want to take sunbaths (and, let's face it, get sunburns). I want to read on a beach with fresh orange juice.

I have no idea why I'm writing in english. Sometimes I just feel like it's easier to speak another language. Maybe I'm just praciticing if I want to study in England - fingers crossed. And I don't know why I'm writing in fact. I mean, who cares?

Anyway, I shouldn't be on my computer right now. I still have a lot of work, such as an essay about "1973; a year of crises?". I wish I could say a thousand times YESSS but I can't. So I'll just stop now with my blablabla and I'll leave you with all these summer pictures! Looking forward to it huh?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Camille said...

Très belles photos !